Single use laparoscopic grasping forceps & dissectors
- A light-weight handle.
- A standard HF connector for monopolar coagulation
- An adjustment knob allows 360° rotation of the jaws facilitating the surgical procedure.
- The insulation sheath up to the active part of the jaws to keep the risk of electrical arching to a minimum.
- A color code of the knob helps identify the instrument during surgery.
- A single use monopolar cable fitted with standard 4 mm plug is also available under the reference CAB 3000 (sold separately).
Each forceps is packaged in a pealable pouch.
Packaging: 5 units per box.
Medical device Class IIa & IIb – CE 0459 - Péters Surgical -