Single use trocars without metal
Range of single use trocars without metal, allowing surgery in safe condition whatever the duration of the procedure.
- The absence of metallic parts provides safeness regarding electrical risks.
- The light weight of the trocar combined with a specific thread offers excellent stability together with minimal trauma onto the abdominal wall.
- The transparent cannula provides maximum visual control for the operator.
- The conical tip with lateral edge spreads the muscle fibers apart, thus reducing trauma to the tissues.
- The funnel-shaped head of the cannula facilitates instruments insertion, using one hand only.
Each trocar is packaged in a rigid blister.
Packaging: 25 units per box.
Medical device Class IIa – CE 0459 - Péters Surgical-